Sunday, April 3, 2011

Say "No" to the dress!



Im not really sure, but any dress that gives the illusion that it can stand up on it's own is probably not a very good indication that you should get it. I feel like someone unraveled all the toilet paper and paper towels in their house and decided to bunch it together and attach it to a ballet leotard. Oh? thats what this is? Maybe my degree should really be in fashion design if you can get away with this. I am really tempted to put another one in, but I am practicing restraint. 
I received a compliment yesterday that I was doing pretty well in the wedding department, that select few would have abandoned school all together to just plan.  Really, I would love to, but I paid for this semester. So I'll finish it out. And then hope that the mister suddenly makes a ton of money and wants me to practice being a house wife. A semester doing nothing would be spectacular, but I've already given in to the thought of taking 2-3 classes until its' over. It's just a shame my degree doesn't offer the classes I need all year long. 

off to breakfast!

~Mis. Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment