Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wedding bells?

I find it very ironic that I was so incredibly snotty in the last post, and then certain events take place. I didn't mean to be very mean, I just consider etiqutte to be a dying importance and it seems that everyone is okay with letting it die off. anyways........Hoorrraaay! Im engaged!! Im so excited that I want to run, scream, puke, pass out, and cry all at the same time. Well. I did when it happened, not so much now. Having all those feelings at once made me get "deer-in-headlights" look and not do anything but be super shy for the rest of the evening.  There I was minding my own business trying not to get in the way of a marine reunion and little did I know I'd have more involved in it than just being a girlfriend tagging along. I was so incredibly surprised. Now Ill have to ask Mean Girl how to make my blog a bit private for the pictures ill post later if I can figure out how to save them off of facebook. I honestly don't want everyone to see my face of engagement :) Thats why facebook is on such lockdown. And now Ill cut this short and go back to be ultra school busy.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw those photos on Facebook! Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to make your blog more private. There is a way in Settings that only people you add to an e-mail list can read it. That limits it A LOT though. In the end, for privacy on my blog I just took my last name and "husbands" name off of everything. His info is all I'm concerned with in cyberspace if that makes sense. So HAPPY PLANNING! Let me know if you want/need ideas from a crafty mind :) I totally did all of the bouquets and arrangements in my wedding. I'm sure you have it all under control though because you're good like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that would be the problem. I keep our names out, thankfully Ive always called him Mister. I dont think i like anyone enough to put them on an email listing and i just open it to randoms to find me. Im excited about the planning, its just a matter of getting around to it after school time :D oh and thank you!

    ReplyDelete