Sunday, October 28, 2012

This is halloween

Oh, its that time again....Halloween. This is probably my favorite holiday ever. Its so exciting to be someone else! My life has been so filled to the brim that its hard to even sit down to write this once a week, so you can only imagine what life is like when I add making a costume to the mix. I am honestly so burnt out on the homework train and the going is just starting to get tough. But....ill go play in the yard first and then rush the homework later today..
This year I chose to be Regina. I pretty much decided that around march, but didnt do anything about it until August when I chose to modify it a bit to my liking and more appealing to the weather since I live in hell  Florida Now that I look at the picture I was still a bit on the slutty side of life which I supposed is needed when going to bars and indirectly competing with every other trollop out that night. But nonetheless, I was comfortable for the most part and it was pretty fun to be so bright and unique!
Regina and her Zombie Capt.
It's a shame I didn't take too many more pictures. My hair is the wicked witch of the west with the straightness ( I know I shouldnt complain but Id like to do more than leave it down) and Im amazed at what I did with some hot rollers and the billion bobby pins I own. It was incredibly full of volume and .... different. Different because Ive never been able to get my hair to do that by myself before. I felt like I won last night. Way better than entering a halloween contest. I actually forgot there was one last night and showed up a tad too late while waiting for our friends to arrive.
Concert last night? Awesome. Hold steady is pretty neat.  :) Today is the day for yardwork and NaNoMo plotting. Oh and homework..

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment