Sunday, September 23, 2012

Suddenly Audio

Thursday in my head seemed to be a really stressful and busy time. So what did I do? I recorded myself talking in my car and am now giving you the run down of what I had to say.  I deal with crazy on a daily basis, so maybe this was my way of working through it, but a lot of it was trying to uphold my promise about my weight watching.
Thursday, Sept. 21st- 7:18 am.

I weigh 146, 1.5 gain from Sunday. Measurement of waist, hips, chest tonight, wondering if it is water gain. Pictures to come soon to see progress. I didn't eat breakfast so a pop tart will have to do.

I'm so charming that early in the morning. I almost would rather just post it as an audio clip so that my captivated audience of no one, could listen to it if they wanted to.
Either way that pop tart fucking rocked my world that day.

Anyways, the moral of that was I just really had a lot going on that day and just really felt like saying it right then and there instead of maybe texting it to friends later. I'd like to keep those friends and bitching about my weight, neurotic family episodes and/or neurotic work episodes may make it harder to keep them.  I did however weigh myself again this morning and the Wii yelled at me telling me I had 6 pounds to lose by next Sunday instead of the actual 2 pounds I originally chose as a goal. That Wii is really just yanking my chain... but here we go.
Chest: 33-1/2"
Bust: 37-1/2"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 38"
--> Hopefully I can cut an inch or two but mostly I am going for that feeling of accomplishment when I walk up a flight of stairs. I mean, hanging on for dear life off the handrail after a flight of stairs is not only scary but incredibly unattractive. What if Mr. G takes me out to dinner and I can't even make it out of the parking lot without acting like a blubbering fat chick? I still actually look skinny so maybe I should start to be able to act skinny in the process.  The worst part in this entire experience is that I just took those "fat" pictures. You know, the ones you see in a tabloid in the back......in a sports bra and some shorts.... I said I would do them and I DID. But I wont be posting them because I was so uncomfortable. And Mr. G was my photographer. How in the hell am I still married?

Pondering cheese wedges and chocolate bars for the rest of the night.
~M


No comments:

Post a Comment