Saturday, September 15, 2012

Aiming the arrow towards the good at heart

Ever notice the person in the group, that tries to hard to fit in? To be that friend for someone? I don't really think I have ever been that person. The one that drops everything to help someone out. I have been someone to call that WOULD drop everything and help, but I do it for everyone and help in the worst case scenario moments.
I've been doing a lot of people watching. A lot of just watching while I am out at a bar or club and let me just say......these people are everywhere. Is that good or bad? I feel that sometimes it may be great to be the dependable person but then watching someone get used and abused really sucks.  Just sit back and watch, or should you tell that guy "hey man! This is the best friend you'll ever have! Don't cry wolf so much because one day, he ain't running to help ya!"
Oh city life. You bother me sometimes. You make the simple so complicated and don't ever even put up with anything complicated off the bat.

In other news, I have been researching and testing out different Yoga classes. I just returned from one and I am not sure how I feel. The building it was in was amazing. It felt right but the class felt lack luster. Maybe it was because I was uncomfortable in general? I haven't worked out in a million years and quite frankly, I feel frump.  Today will be day 2 of eating healthy, and day one of active exercising. The morning was yoga filled, the day will be yardwork/homework filled. I'll even attempt a bike ride before squeezing into a black dress and playing trophy wife for a movie showcase for Mr. G.  I also think I am going to start doing a "photo journal" of the progress. Not that I am not skinny, I know I am, but I just feel awful and I need to be motivated to look good always, not just when it's bikini season.
 I'll be adding new updates to my procrastination project page tomorrow, and hopefully have a new layout to attract more.

Off to study puritans and write about abortions!
~Mis. Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment