Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's official. I have a wedding date. Hoorrrray!
Work took so long today that Im actually missing my lecture right now instead of sleeping in it. So instead here I sit at home thinking of all the things I should be doing instead. This is also the last month that I officially have a lease for the house that I am renting right now. While normally that is scary, but we get to start going month to month and that means that the mister and I start looking for homes full swing next week. another hooooooray!  I feel so boring by the time I get on here to write. All my fun ideas leave. That might be because I also feel like skipping lab but I am not letting myself do that since it is a summer class.
Bah humbug. Off to be a creeper and loiter on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment