Monday, May 16, 2011

Surprise!

That's what I was receiving on Friday. I had all intentions of what mister called a "relaxing" evening at home...just after we go pick up my birthday present he wanted to get me.  4 hours and a very bitchy  irritated mis. fit later......a surprise party! It made me feel a tad silly for being so angry, but I did in fact leave the house originally RIGHT after work thinking i could just go get what i needed and get home to take a shower and relax for a bit. Still bothers me that I didn't just take that shower originally but nonetheless taking a shower at 2 am after a drunken party and bonfire was quite nice. My birthday present is quite nice. 
Vibrams!
I'm crazy about these shoes. I initially thought they were a joke, but the more i read into them over time and the more I paid attention to them, the more I wanted them so I could try them out. They seem to be what I need to get back out of my running rut and start doing 5k's and maybe have a better rowing time. Running is the only way that I can lose weight extremely fast, and I have a good 10 that I'd like to say goodbye to. Saturday's 90210 movie marathon on lifetime +cake+chips+ chipotle+ cupcakes= gross. Even my dog was trying to leave me.  She may have been fearing the aftermath after all those calories I've consumed. I can only imagine how many fat cells just exploded in pure ecstasy on my love handles and stomach. I'll be honest. I've been thoroughly grossed out with myself Sunday and today. But you are allowed to have a binge here and there and that's what that was. My final "holy fuck im getting way old and useless" binge. 
School started again, making today quite sad. It's a class I love and it's a class I expect to get an A in this summer. It's mostly memorization so it starts tonight on the studying, reading, the notes. All the stuff that apparently I love to be surrounded by.  Tonight, Ill be running a half mile in my new shoes and sporting a new attitude towards my wii since i love how it keeps my BMI, weight and posture. Here's to me being a may flower. Maybe one day Ill start acting like one instead of a cactus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment