Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bubbly Toes

I'm officially 26. wow. 26. I think of what I had planned for myself at 26 and then I see what I actually have. Big difference, so from here on out I am going to attempt to not give myself such high expectations. Not that I don't like where I am, but it's quite terrible to me that I still am on a bachelors when I thought I'd be well more off than I am currently when it comes to school. I have to remind myself that I'll only have half the school debt most people will even if it is taking me longer, plus ill have the experience people are looking for.
My mother got me a puppy for my birthday! At first I was really nervous-scared-nono about getting another puppy but she seems to ease right in ( and she phenomenally gorgeous, you can't turn that down).
Ride home

A romp in the yard
Her color is amazing! It's her personality that really gets me though. I haven't heard her make any noise yet except for when the big dog snapped at her and sent her crying to the other side of the room, which also sent me crying after her. No problems other than that though, we suspect there was food somewhere and while the puppy had no intentions of taking it, I keep forgetting that big dogs don't really understand the "it's just a puppy!!" as much as you yell it at them. 
At the moment I am sulking in my office because the mister is gone and I don't remember him telling me he would be gone today until last minute last night. Both my "wieners" are sleeping in here too and my office looks like a blanket bomb went off.  Theres beds and blankets and dog toys all over it.  I will be cleaning and studying once I get done writing and thats kind of depressing. Maybe ill finally remove the eye makeup that WONT come off from dinner on friday night. 
Thats what sangria will do to you. Takes a whole weekend to get back to normal after 2 pitchers....
notwantingtostudyorcleanandwantsbreakfast
~Mis. Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment