Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sleeping pups and video games

Every weekend is usually a weekend filled with activities to the brim, leaving me no time to really do what I really want to. While I still am not doing what I want to at the moment (or what I need to for my exam....) I still am getting more free time on this lovely 3 day weekend. Hooray no being stuck in a windowless box on monday! I do love my job, I just don't love it at the moment. No more thinking about the office until 9:30 pm tomorrow when I remember to set the alarm to get up. Bah!
Puppy world seems to be coming along nicely with the truces and dealing with each other. Bella now plays with Irie, and Irie kicks Bella's ass puppy style. Paybacks. Can be a bitch can't they, dog? Havana seems to tolerate miss. Irie just because of that sole reason. "Oh? You are going to torture Bella and not me? Alright, I can be your friend but I'll avoid you around mommy." They run, roll, and even poop together now. Lucky me! A trio of pooping puppies! But they are lovely nonetheless, and the mister and I wouldn't dream of having less now.
Today I've chosen to pamper my sunburn and read books on wedding crap (boring) while also tagging a few magazines that came in for things that I love! Mister and I are thinking of buying, so with that coming up why not start tagging my day dream room looks? Shall be an entertaining afternoon until our dinner party arrives :)

Ignore the area in which the wieners choose to lay. :)
Leaving you with some puppy love,
Mis. Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment