Sunday, April 17, 2011

ti fai delle illusioni se credi...

(You are being unrealistic if you think...)
that I'll be taking a honeymoon out of the states. Or atleast I feel like I am being very unrealistic, and yet I still have begun the daydream that probably wont end until I actually start putting the pieces called a "wedding" together.
Daydream number 1
I just want to experience another culture again full on. Nothing screams original until you are actually THERE IN IT. As much as I used to be scared about being lost and alone in a city and taken advantage of....Im thinking I would very much so love to get lost in a city with the mister. (without us getting taken advantage of thank you.) Thats how I want us to start our marriage. Away and just us somewhere taking advice from natives on where to eat and what to see. Not the usual people here that like to say "my favorite restaurant is chili's". Oh Boy. I do not want to end up as that person. I want to be cultured. I want to see things! I want to create things of beauty and I want to appreciate life! Not be stuck in some box called life and working.
Daydream number 2
But then I was thinking....what about backpacking through Europe? Wouldn't that be something? I've had a friend that did that and he had a blast being ever so carefree. Again he was male but can't a female have a blast being carefree in another country too? I'd like to see what we could choose.

Orrrrrr we could always end up here. Working on a farm probably. lol. And that would be because I in fact do have family over there that would open their doors to us, but we would have to work for it.....maybe.

~Mis. Fit and her daydreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment