Thursday, April 4, 2013

The insolent rainy day

The title is perfect. I have no respect today. In fact, I skipped school today. I'm so baaad. I actually do feel bad but I am getting more done at home than I would be by sitting in a couple classes for teachers that don't care, or don't have anything for me to really work on while I am there. I couldn't justify spending ten dollars on a parking spot when i was probably going to get another ticket anyway to just read a book on my kindle while people talk.
I feel very burnt out today. I just work so much in a job that I don't particularly like anymore. I don't know if its the line of work or just the people that I am surrounded by....but it's becoming a drag. The drive is long, the hours are long, but the pay isnt as good as it should be considering the amount i do. That wouldn't change though until july if anything, but still its very lackluster.
Our house on the other hand has become a magnet for me. I want to be in it all the time. I want to work on it, paint it, move furniture around....*sigh*  What has happened? I've changed so much over the last 7 years that it is insane. Where did this lady come from!?

No comments:

Post a Comment