Saturday, January 5, 2013

The art of a nervous breakdown

Cheers to a new year! A new leaf has been turned for most of us from what I can see in the more zealous blog posters or even just from going to work. Co-workers are "swearing off bad food" and "dieting with a vigorous exercise regimen". Mine? Mine is to just be my fucking self. When is the last time you woke up and 100% were OK with how you were? Didn't think so. I wake up early on the weekends with such silent excitement knowing that I don't have to listen to someone argue with me about the money issues they are having that day because they don't understand NOR do they want to breathe a moment so I can get a word in. But, I don't resent my job. Actually I do, but not because of the clientele, just more because of the idiocy of management.
But I am not here to complain, complaining is for pussies! Let's get this new year party started! I have so much planned for this year that I am oozing to write it down! I've got a new project to post in the Procrastination section, and I plan on having the first kit in my Etsy store in a few weeks!

But seriously, my new years is to chill the fuck out on all kinds of levels. I'm a 27 year old nervous breakdown walking. Think Pigpen from the Charlie Brown cartoons but instead of dirt floating around me it's a giant cloud of what if's, other peoples problems, and my diary intake for the day. That's an issue that I can not have!



And with that, I leave you with a picture I love from my wedding in May. I realized I never shared the ones I found the most fitting of my marriage.
Irish Weddings get ridiculous. Incredibly. Referee was not planned.
Ta-ta for now dear bloggers!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment