Thursday, February 3, 2011

I didn't mean to die...

Sometimes it just happens. Things in your life fly in so fast that you forget to completely update at all. Thats how I have been for the entire week. Currently, I am fighting the flu. Yum! With that said, I can give a teensy update via photos for my weekend to let you know why I died from one event, only to lurch into a deeper hell by getting sick. One sick person in a group of 13 managed to knock out atleast 5 of us without even trying.
Gangster picture
So excited to be friends 10 years later! 
Gimme the beads mother#$%^&!!


No words for this.....
He slept like this all night
And I'll end with that today because academically i've been sucking and I should be turning in homework by 3 today. Maybe later my flu induced self will be a little bit more detailed.
~Mis. Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment