Thursday, November 21, 2013

Poopy Hands

I just had what was probably the most embarrassing trip ever in a long time. At the moment I am staying in my hometown with relatives to help out while I am on maternity leave. I also was running dangerously low on diapers. That meant my only option was really a Walmart trip. Not an easy task today. As soon as I parked, baby K let everyone know we were there. Multiple..... MULTIPLE people said they were coming over to make sure I wasn't beating my child. I wanted to crawl in a hole. I didn't even know it was possibly to get embarrassed in a walmart in the middle of nowhere, but it happened. The best part? Parking at the house with a peacefully sleeping baby and after rubbing my face out of frustration.... Seeing the poop I had all over my hands.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment